All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Candela GentleMax Pro
- Qualifications of the technicians: licensed professionals
- A laser is used to target follicles with controlled pulses of therapeutic heat, thereby reducing the growth of hair on all types and colors of skin.
- Although treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard 24 hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. All services must be used by the same person. Important patient disclosure. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for select treatment areas. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palm Beach Medical Center
Dr. Jaimy H. Bensimon's doctoring skills are threefold. His trio of board certifications—in internal medicine, geriatrics, and cardiology—have more than prepared him to serve as the head of the Palm Beach Medical Center, a medical facility that helps its patients achieve diverse health and aesthetic goals. In addition to cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, Dr. Bensimon and his staff help patients battle heart disease and opiate dependence, hopefully leading to healthier lives with fewer wrinkles.