- $40 for admission for two to the Props & Hops Craft Beer Fest with eight 4-ounce drink tickets per person ($80 value)
The festival takes place on Saturday, November 22, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Forty breweries—among them Black Market Brewing Co., Golden Road, Stone Brewing Co., and Hangar 24—keep cups full as guests wander among the vintage planes and listen to live music.
Palm Springs Air Museum
There are no ropes at the Palm Springs Air Museum—all the better to get close to one of the world's largest collections of operational World War II-era aircraft, plus a formidable range of Korean and Vietnam-era aircraft and exhibits that round out the collection.
- Size: three air-conditioned hangars totaling 65,000 square feet, where a display of 40+ vintage aircraft, ranging from the WWII-era Grumman F6F Hellcat to the more modern F-4 Phantom, as well as occasional visiting displays outside on the tarmac with more vintage aircraft
- From the Press: CNN Travel named this one of the World's 14 Best Aviation Museums.
- Permanent Mainstay: Vintage Warbirds, a documentary theater, and a library with 9,500 volumes
- Don't Miss: Conversing with the museum docents—many of them served in World War II and other conflicts.
- Hidden Gem: Artist Chris Demarest, who paints soldiers and citizens from the WWII era, can often be found at work in the European hangar.
- Hands-On Activity: the flight simulator and interactive kids area
- Special Programs: flight exhibitions and Saturday programs
- Pro Tip: Go ahead and bring your dog—the museum welcomes friendly pets.