- $40 for admission for two to the Props & Hops Craft Beer Fest with eight 4-ounce drink tickets per person ($80 value)
The craft beer festival takes place on Saturday, November 22, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Food vendors and dozens of breweries—among them Black Market Brewing Co., Golden Road, Stone Brewing Co., and Hangar 24—keep cups and plates full as guests watch vintage planes takeoff and land on the tarmac and listen to live bands and DJs. Guests walk freely between the flight exhibitions, refreshments, and live music outside to a craft beer tasting next to vintage airplanes opening inside a 20,000 sq. ft. hangar. Although not included in this Groupon, flight and beer enthusiasts can also purchase a ticket for a Cicerone Rare beer tasting while flying over the Coachella Valley in a vintage DC-3 on November 22, or they can visit the remaining two-thirds of the Air Museum after paying for admission.
Palm Springs Air Museum
There are no ropes at the Palm Springs Air Museum—all the better to get close to one of the world's largest collections of operational World War II-era aircraft, plus a formidable range of Korean and Vietnam-era aircraft and exhibits that round out the collection.
- Size: four air-conditioned hangars totaling 86,000 s. ft, where 59+ flying and static aircraft are on display, ranging from WWII to Korea and Vietnam jets and helicopters, plus traveling exhibits.
- From the Press: CNN Travel named this one of the World's 14 Best Aviation Museums.
- Permanent Mainstay: Vintage Warbirds, Korea and Vietnam aircraft, a documentary theater, and a library with 9,500 volumes.
- Don't Miss: Conversing with the museum docents—many of them served in World War II and other conflicts.
- Hidden Gem: Tuskegee Airmen Mural and the Education Center upstairs.
- Hands-On Activity: flight simulators upstairs and the interactive kids area.
- Special Programs: flight exhibitions and Saturday programs.
- Pro Tip: Go ahead and bring your dog—the museum welcomes friendly pets.