What You'll Get
- $20 for two adult tickets ($31.90 value)
- Open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beginning October 1, 2014, ages 13 to 17 are $14, ages 6 to 12 are $9, and kids 5 and under get in free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for adults ages 18–65. Not valid on November 8, 2014, or May 25, 2015. Museum closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and February 13, 2015. Not valid for any events that require special tickets. Not valid towards interior tours of aircraft. Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palm Springs Air Museum
There are no ropes at the Palm Springs Air Museum—all the better to get close to one of the world's largest collections of operational World War II-era aircraft, plus a formidable range of Korean and Vietnam-era aircraft and exhibits that round out the collection.
- Size: four air-conditioned hangars totaling 86,000 s. ft, where 59+ flying and static aircraft are on display, ranging from WWII to Korea and Vietnam jets and helicopters, plus traveling exhibits.
- From the Press: CNN Travel named this one of the World's 14 Best Aviation Museums.
- Permanent Mainstay: Vintage Warbirds, Korea and Vietnam aircraft, a documentary theater, and a library with 9,500 volumes.
- Don't Miss: Conversing with the museum docents—many of them served in World War II and other conflicts.
- Hidden Gem: Tuskegee Airmen Mural and the Education Center upstairs.
- Hands-On Activity: flight simulators upstairs and the interactive kids area.
- Special Programs: flight exhibitions and Saturday programs.
- Pro Tip: Go ahead and bring your dog—the museum welcomes friendly pets.