What You'll Get
When dining together, friends and family can take time to catch up, celebrate good news, and hone the harmony of their a cappella drink orders. Tune up and dine out with today's Groupon to Palmers Restaurant & Tavern in Andover. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get an upscale steak and seafood dinner for two (up to a $72.50 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- One dessert (a $7.50 value)
- For $60, you get an upscale steak and seafood dinner for four (up to a $145 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two desserts (a $7.50 value each)
- For $90, you get an upscale steak and seafood dinner for six (up to a $225 total value) that includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Four desserts (a $7.50 value each)
Chef and owner John Ingalls, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, populates Palmers' menu with fresh entrees accompanied by local, organic produce. In the recently renovated eatery, tables of two, four, or six stand back as white balsamic vinaigrette showers upon parched napkin swans or a starter platter of pan-seared scallops. Meanwhile, the petit filet mignon and grilled shrimp pad bellies with béarnaise-sauced sustenance accompanied by asparagus and mashed potatoes. Unsheathe a Statler chicken breast from a pistachio-crust case embellished with Frangelico-cream sauce before squelching sugar cravings with a dessert sweeter than a whispered compliment from Cookie Monster.
Whitewashed fences border a patio shaded by umbrellas that opens into Palmers' various dining rooms, two of which feature cozy fireplaces. Half notes hang in the air on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, when live musicians and classically trained teakettles serenade tavern goers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for dinner. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Reservation required. Valid only for prix-fixe dinner. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.