Skilled aesthetician uses microneedling pen aiming to resurface the skin and speed up the production of collagen and elastin
What You'll Get
- Valid for one area only; valid on face, neck or decolletage (upper chest).
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which does not only help absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Each treatment session is approximately 30 minutes
- Recommended 3–6 treatments fro best result, depending on client
- FDA approved for acne scars
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid for one area only; valid on face, neck, or decolletage (upper chest). or Upper chest area "decollete". Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paloma Cosmetics
What started out as a safe-haven for friendly, warm-hearted services has now turned into a state-of-the-art modern med spa. The team at Paloma Cosmetics is committed to helping clients' look and feel their best, going skin-deep to improve and enhance both inner and outer beauty. There are no limits at Paloma Cosmetics - whether clients are looking to improve already-damaged skin with acne and wrinkle treatments or enhance their natural beauty with lip contour and anti-aging treatments, guests will leave restored, rejuvenated, and replenished after a visit to Paloma Cosmetics.