What You'll Get
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watch an authentic and passionate Argentine tango dance show and enjoy a delicious three-course meal at Pampas Argentine Grill, named "Best Steakhouse in San Diego" by the San Diego Reader. Professional dancers Camille and Michael of the Positive Energy Dance Company will transport you to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires with their fiery moves. Please see the full event description for the dinner menu.
Three-Course Meal Menu Options (subject to change):
Appetizers — Your choice of one per person:
• Empanada: Argentine Turnover filled with either beef, chicken, cheese, spinach, napolitana or caprese.
• Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes and onions tossed in house dressing.
Main Entree — Your choice of one per person:
• Entrada: 12 oz. grilled grass-fed skirt steak grilled topped served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Salmon a la Albahaca: grilled wild salmon topped with a basil, shallot cream sauce served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Pollo Marsala: free-range chicken breast topped with a Marsala wine and mushroom cream sauce served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. grilled grass-fed filet mignon served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Milanesa a la Napolitana: breaded beef or chicken cutlet lightly fried topped with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella cheese and oregano served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Pasta el Jardin: fettuccine pasta with pesto sauce and goat cheese and chopped fresh Roma tomatoes (Vegetarian)
Entrees served with choice of Argentine fries, rice, garlic mashed potatoes, salad or creamy potatoes.
Dessert — Your choice of one per person:
• Torta de chocolate: chocolate cake served with whipped cream and berries.
• Raspberry Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: creamy cheesecake topped with raspberry and dulce de leche sauce on a graham cracker crust, with whipped cream and berries.
• Nutella Banana Dessert Empanada: deep fried Nutella and banana empanada served with vanilla ice cream and berries.
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check, based on the original price.
Menu items are subject to availability and can change without notice.
The show lasts approximately 45 minutes.
The Fine Print
Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you’ll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.