Watching chefs prepare your dinner ensures that they are using fresh ingredients instead of arranging pictures cut from the menu atop a bed of rice. See food with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of lunch, valid Saturday–Wednesday ($30 total value)
- $10 for $20 worth of dinner
- $20 for $40 worth of dinner for four or more
- $30 for three Groupons, each good for $20 worth of dinner ($60 total value)
- Click here to see the menu.
A gray-and-yellow 88, which pays homage to Pana 88, is painted on the eatery’s dining-room wall, reaching from floor to ceiling. The eatery’s design—an industrial modern blend—features simple white chairs that sit atop a brushed concrete floor. The minimalist decor allows Pana 88’s menu to shine, with classic teriyaki dishes alongside signature items such as mongolian beef and peanut-butter chicken.