- $8 for $14 worth of food and drinks
- Click here to see the menu.
Choose from five locations
- 5751 Southwest Green Oaks Blvd., Arlington
- 2730 Avenue E, Arlington
- 2434 Jacksboro Hwy., Fort Worth
- 6299 Old Granbury Rd., Fort Worth
- 4001 Wheatland Rd., Dallas
Panchos Mexican Buffet
In 1958, the first Panchos Mexican Buffet opened to serve the people of Texas as much Mexican food as they could handle in one setting. Their all-you-can-eat buffet boasts sizzling fajitas, refried beans, Spanish rice, tacos, guacamole, chips, and stacks of tortillas. Separate salad, salsa, and dessert bars further weigh down plates. A feature in US Business Executive details the eatery’s proclivity to switch up the smorgasbord every weekend with specialties that add variety to such classics as chili rellenos and Tex-Mex enchiladas. The buffet folds into a full-service hospitality where servers happily deliver refills of food and drink to patrons at tables—though customers are responsible for feeding themselves.