Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a meal for two (up to a $37.98 total value)
- One large specialty pizza (up to a $17.99 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two drinks or glasses of house wine (up to a $5 value each)<p>
$43 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $75.96 total value)
- Two large specialty pizzas (up to a $17.99 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four drinks or glasses of house wine (up to a $5 value each)<p>
See the full menu here<p>
You could say that Panheads Pizzeria owners Eric and Felicia Ross were born to make pizza. The brother and sister team grew up in pizza joints, learning the basics of creating a crispy-crusted pizza from their grandmother, who just happens to be the famed Mabel of Mabel's Pizza.
Today they're building on more than 40 decades of family tradition, while also creating a few legacies of their own: specifically their gourmet pizzas. Each piece of hand-rolled dough is topped with ingredients not usually found in pizzerias, such as chicken, black bean corn salsa, jalapenos, and sour cream, which graces one particular favorite called the Ace of Spades. For an extra punch of flavor, they can also drizzle on one of nine specialty sauces such as tangy balsamic reduction, sweet chili aioli, or rich pesto. Outside of their signature square meals, the duo also serve up Italian favorites including Caesar salads and homemade meatballs in a teriyaki, buffalo barbecue, or classic marinara sauce.