Friends and families can cooperate together to solve puzzles and find clues, which help them escape the game room within 60 minutes
About This Deal
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Experience for Four people is valid for “We Are Anonymous” room only.
- Experience for Six and Eight are valid for “We Are Anonymous” and “Split” rooms.
- Experience for 10 is valid for “Anarchy the Purge” and “Night at the Museum” rooms.
Covid protocols at Panic Escape Room:
- All rooms are private at no additional cost.
- All rooms are cleaned and sanitized after every game.
- All coupons and certificates will be honored after expiration date
Need To Know
About Panic Escape Room
With a taste for the dramatic, Panic Escape Room offers thrilling challenges for those looking to push themselves to the limit. Their unique escape rooms call on guests to use nothing but their wits and teamwork in order to break free in 60 minutes or less. Read on to learn more about some of the escape rooms at Panic:
- WE ARE ANONYMOUS: You and your team are in pursuit of a rogue agent whose background working with the CIA and Interpol has granted him access to some of the world's deadliest secrets. You must solve the mystery of the rogue agent before it's too late.
- SPLIT: A friend of yours has gone missing. His sudden disappearance is very suspicious especially as the trail leads to a psychiatric facility. What happened? Is he the only one missing? Find out answers to those questions (and more) during the game.
- ANARCHY THE PURGE: your group is hiding in an abandoned voodoo shop trying to survive the last hour of the national purge, but as the enemy draws near you have to escape through the back door.
- NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: locked in the museum for the night, you soon discover only a timely escape can protect you from becoming one of the exhibits.