All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 25, 2015
Reviewed August 8, 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- C$15 for one six-visit punch card, with each punch good for $5 worth of gluten-free baked goods, valid at the Vancouver location (C$30 value)
- C$15 for one six-visit punch card, with each punch good for $5 worth of gluten-free baked goods, valid at the Burnaby location (C$30 value)
- C$18 for one five-visit punch card, with each punch good for one loaf of gluten-free bread, valid at the Vancouver location (C$34.99 value)
- C$18 for one five-visit punch card, with each punch good for one loaf of gluten-free bread, valid at the Burnaby location (C$34.99 value)
- C$11 for three gluten-free bread mixes, valid online only (C$20.97 value)
Online orders are valid 48 hours after purchase of the Groupon. Punch cards for loaves are valid for the following varieties: country brown rice loaf, vegan chia loaf, and multigrain five-seed loaf. Loaves sell out quickly every day, so call ahead to ensure availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Cannot place online order until 48 hours after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Panne Rizo
Panne Rizo has plenty of fresh baked bread, cookies, pies, and cakes. But unlike most bakeries, there's no gluten used in any of its products or hidden in the cash register. All recipes are made from scratch with non-hydrogenated oils, yielding flavors of bread as diverse as olive and herb, cheddar and scallion, and cinnamon raisin. Guests looking for a full meal can enjoy turkey or tuna paninis on focaccia bread, cheddar-and-parmesan macaroni and cheese, or daily soups such as butternut squash or african peanut. Gluten-free gourmands named Panne Rizo Vancouver's best gluten-free bakery in the Georgia Straight Golden Plate awards in 2012 and 2013, and they were selected the Top Cafe of 2014 by Top Choice Awards.