Sharing a meal with an acquaintance inspires camaraderie, whereas hoarding the last coconut on a desert island inspires an acquaintance to hallucinate that you’re a giant mutton chop. Strengthen social relationships the safe and appetizing way with today’s Groupon.
$12 for $25 worth of Italian and Latin fare and one dessert (up to an $8 value; up to a $33 total value), such as:
- Alpina pizza with san marzano tomato sauce, prosciutto di parma, and arugula ($15)
- Gnocchi alla bolognese—house-made potato dumplings with bolognese sauce ($14)
- Vegetarian burrito stuffed with rice, black beans, cheddar, monterrey jack cheese, and seasonal veggies ($10)
- Chicken portobello—pan-seared chicken breast with sweet madeira wine and portobello ($18)
- Tiramisu ($7)
- Banana & nutella crêpes ($7 for 2)<p>
Panorama Cafe peppers Italian favorites with Latin American staples, surprising palates with a delectable spread of brick-oven pizzas, veggie burritos filled with seasonal produce, and housemade pastas tossed with wild mushrooms and avocado. Thin-crust pizzas show off mouthwatering toppings such as prosciutto, arugula, fresh basil, and gorgonzola, and seemingly standard entrees tinker with culinary expectations: juicy steaks baste in sun-dried-tomato chimichurri salsa, and the panorama salad blends mixed greens, mango, and pistachio crusted-goat-cheese cakes. As diners feast on forkfuls of cuisine from the Old and New Worlds, a cozy ambience of soft light, earthy tones and cloth-clad tables nestles guests in a casual, yet elegant environment.