Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mediterranean cuisine for lunch for two or more, valid Tuesday-Saturday
- $25 for $50 worth of Mediterranean cuisine for dinner for two or more on Tuesday or Wednesday, or lunch for two or more until 2 p.m. Thursday–Saturday
- See a menu
From its cozy spot on East 6th Street, Papa Ganouj brings a taste of the Mediterranean to the Pearl District. Helmed by chef K Rahhal, the menu is composed of classic Lebanese dishes and craft cocktails. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Appetizer: The Vegan Delight offers samples of baba ghanouj and hummus alongside tabouli salad, Lebanese-style mujadara, and falafel.
- Entree: spice-marinated chicken that's been grilled before being served over hashwa with a drizzle of tahini.
- Drink: the Medi-mai tai, which combines light and dark rum with simple syrup, pineapple juice, and Cointreau. It's then shaken with ice and poured into a cocktail glass.