People love pizza because its circular shape satisfies every human’s primal urge to devour the planet Earth. Dig into the crust with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$11 for a pizza meal for two (a $20.10 total value)
- One medium two-topping pizza (an $11.65 value)
- Two dinner salads (a $2.75 value each)
- One order of cheese bread (a $2.95 value)<p>
$17 for a pizza meal for four (a $32.60 total value)
- One extra-large two-topping pizza (a $16.65 value)
- Four dinner salads (a $2.75 value each)
- One order of cheese breadsticks (a $4.95 value)
- See the full pizza menu.<p>
Head Chef Ray brings more than 20 years of culinary expertise to the kitchen of Papa Pilo’s, where he champions a menu of Italian recipes that won CityVoter's Best Italian prize in 2011 and 2012. Thin-crust, New York–style pizzas don toppings such as fresh tomatoes and meatballs, and specialty pies include the breakfast pizza with eggs, bacon bits, onions, canadian bacon, and a snooze button. Papa Pilo’s also whips up dishes such as chicken parmesan, fettuccine in spicy fra diavolo sauce, and meat lasagna with ricotta, romano, and mozzarella.