All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 27, 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016
What You'll Get
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza and family-style Italian food
- Valid only for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Sunday–Thursday, 11am–9:30pm; Friday–Saturday, 11am–10:30pm
- Delivery radius: 5 miles
- Delivery fee: $2.50
How to Order Online
1. Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
2. Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My vouchers” at any time to begin your order.
3. Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your voucher.
4. You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May repurchase every 90 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for Delivery and Carryout. 5 mile radius for delivery, delivery fees apply. Not to combined with other discounts or promotions. Online order required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Papa Saverio's Pizzeria
Originally born in Naples in 1897, Papa Saverio Frank Rosati left for a new life in America in 1905. His Old-World roots remain grounded over the decades thanks to a weekly tradition: Papa Saverio’s Sunday dinners. Family members flocked to his home to find Papa Saverio already in the kitchen, preparing Italian feasts from scratch. In the spirit of these from-the-heart meals, the younger generations founded Papa Saverio's Pizzeria to share Italian home cooking with the public.
Four Things to Know
- Learning the recipes took time. Over the course of two generations, Papa Saverio's family members gradually learned to prepare the dishes they grew up eating.
- Choice begins with the crust. When building a pizza, diners can choose to create a thin-crust, pan, or Chicago-style deep-dish pie.
- It's OK to order for the table. In addition to individual entrees, the menu features family-style pasta dishes meant to feed five or six people.
- New-World favorites are also available. The pizzeria branches out by offering half-pound cheeseburgers, fried chicken, and full racks of ribs.