Choose from Four Options
- $29 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $51.85 total value)
- $38 for dinner for two, valid any day (up to $51.85 total value)
- $59 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $103.70 total value)
- $76 for dinner for four, valid any day (up to $103.70 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $15.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $17.95 value each)
Click to see the menu.
Papagayo Mexican Kitchen
Papagayo Mexican Kitchen's signature recipes are each made by hand: margaritas are muddled with fresh fruit, and guacamole gets hacked up with carrots, celery, and seasonings. Once drinks and appetizers rev up diners' appetites, they can choose from other Mexican dishes such as locally sourced ceviche, street tacos with tempura cauliflower, and short ribs smothered in ancho chile glaze. And if your party votes for another round of drinks, try the Coronita, one of Papagayo's most popular offerings. This margarita comes crowned with a tiny bottle of Corona beer that adds fizz to every sip.