For $25, today's side deal gets you $50 worth of paper products from Paper Culture.
- Choose from a variety of modern cards for varying events ($2.29 each for the first 20, $1.95 for 21–60, $1.72 each for 61–99, and $1.49 each for 100+, includes envelopes)
- Perfect for baby shower, birthday, and holiday party invitations
- Extensive stationery selection
- Paper is of premium quality, printed on heavy-weight cardstock
- Eco-friendly company plants a tree with every order and uses 100% post-consumer recycled paper for initiations, cards, and envelopes
- From pink and blue storks to button-cute bears, the e-boutique also stocks an impressive selection of baby shower and birthday invitations. The real treat: They’ll address, stamp and mail out them for just the price of the postage. Talk about a time saver! – People blog
- The new online stationer combines modern, fun designs with 100 percent recycled premium card stock. – DailyCandy Kids
From the pages of People magazine, the Today Show, and The Wall Street Journal, to the desks of celebrities such as Usher, Jewel, Jason Bateman, and Julie Bowen, to the mailboxes of citizens across the country, Paper Culture’s invitations and stationery transport crucial information in style. The products from this certified California Green business range from custom holiday invitations to baby announcements, wedding invitations, thank you cards, and wall decals. To support sustainability, Paper Culture plants a tree for every order they receive.