- $14 for $25 worth of food and drink
Vivid red and emerald green line the interior walls of Papi Chulos, while guests relax on cushioned outdoor seats. But the restaurant's decor is only the beginning of its festive atmosphere. An extensive selection of contemporary and classic Mexican dishes fills the menu, along with offerings from a fully stocked bar. Read on to learn more about a few of the tasty options.
- Appetizer: Taco fries—topped with beef, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, and sour cream—offer a unique fusion of American and Mexican street foods.
- Soup: Savory corn soup fills cups and bowls with a vegetable-based broth, plus red onions, jalapeños, black beans, peppers, diced tomatoes, and green chilis.
- Gourmet pizza: This Mexican chicken-taco flatbread is smothered in cheddar cheese and salsa, then topped with black beans, green onions, and plum tomatoes.
- Entree: A mélange of flavors fills the Bob Marley burrito, which features jerk chicken, slaw, black beans, sweet mango salsa, and fried plantains.
- Dessert: The cheesecake chimichanga features cream cheese stuffed into a flour tortilla, then rolled in cinnamon before being finished with mangoes and strawberries.
- Drink: For the best of both worlds, opt for the sangria margarita with Hornitas tequila and Papi's signature frozen margarita mix topped with its handmade red sangria.