All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Making food from scratch typically requires advance preparation, adherence to a recipe, and your third and final genie wish. Save the third wish for more wishes with today's Groupon to Pappardella: for $28, you get your choice of brunch or lunch for two:
Brunch for two (up to a $58 total value) includes the following:
- Pastry basket with croissant, brioche, Tuscan bread, butter, and jam (a $16 value)
- Choice of baked eggs with tomato and basil, spaghetti frittata, eggs benedict, farmer's omelet, or pizza with sausage, fontina, and a sunny-side-up egg (up to a $14 value each)
- Coffee with biscotti (a $4 value each)
- Juice (a $3 value each)
Lunch for two (up to a $73 total value) includes the following:
- Choice of soda (a $3 value each)
- Two appetizers such as Caesar salad or soup of the day (up to an $8 value each)
- Two entrees such as prosciutto sandwich, penne bisanzio, rigatoni bolognese, vegetable sandwich, or a margherita pizza (up to a $17 value each)
- Bag of biscotti (a $5 value each)
- Two coffees (a $3.50 value each)
Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., while lunch is served from noon to 3:00 p.m. everyday.
Pappardella's chefs craft classic Italian fare within a Tuscan-inspired setting. Dining duos can nosh on Tuscan-styled brunch or lunch fare, choosing a pair of classic brunch entrees from a selection of five during weekend excursions or choosing their adventure from a lunch menu including sandwich, pizza, and house-made pasta options. With a large mural of Florence and 20-foot-ceilings enhancing the interior, Pappardella ensconces diners in the aesthetic influences of northern Italy. Pairs can also eat on the outdoor terrace for ample people-watching and meatball-juggling opportunities, all the while contemplating jaunts to the nearby Beacon Theatre, American Museum of Natural History, and Central Park.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 3 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Additional fee for non-prix fixe items. Not valid on 9/17-9/18, 11/4-11/6, and 11/24 (Thanksgiving). Reservation recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Pappardella is just a short walk from Central Park, but it feels like an authentic Italian trattoria. Inside, a colorful mural of Florence sprawls across the walls. The menu sticks to traditional Italian cuisine, using homemade sauces and pastas to craft entrees such as rigatoni bolognese and linguine with roasted Brussels sprouts. Alternatively, diners can sample seared wild king salmon or pollo milanese made with free-range chicken. Pair entrees with a wine bottled directly from a wine river in Italy, or wrap up dinner with a dulcet tiramisu.