All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 9, 2012
Reviewed August 1, 2012
Reviewed August 1, 2012
What You'll Get
Like most modern conflicts, the rivalry between soft and hard tacos will not end until one side gets eaten by a bear. Broker a culinary truce with today’s Groupon to Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $27, you get a three-course dinner for two (a $63.45 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to a $12.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)<p>
- For $47, you get a three-course dinner for four (a $126.90 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)<p>
- For $67, you get a three-course dinner for six (a $190.35 total value) that includes the following items:
- Three appetizers (up to a $12.50 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $22.50 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)
Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant entertains taste buds with a broad menu of dishes that follow family recipes that won the Best Taco award from the Miami New Times in 2009. Twosomes design outfits for tortilla chips, stylishly jacketing them with guacamole dip made from freshly mashed avocados and spices or disguising them beneath the Paquito’s nachos’ chorizo and sour cream. A handful of entrees take their inspiration from the chef’s grandmother, including the banderilla de carne, a pair of charbroiled fillets skewered with bacon and mushrooms before being tossed through fires by an Olympic javelin thrower. Seafood lovers sing the praises of the Ixtapa-style jumbo shrimp marinated in garlic and simmered in tomato sauce with olives and capers. Patrons share desserts including deep-fried vanilla ice cream, which creates a more refreshing combination of hot and cold than a lemonade stand in a sauna.
Striped tablecloths host plates of colorful eats, and Mexican-style baubles draw eyes up the pink, yellow, and green walls to the decorations hanging from the ceiling. Patrons hone vocal chops during karaoke on Thursday and Saturday evenings to entertain friends and prepare for America’s Next Top Line Reader auditions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid 2/14/12, 5/13/12, 5/28/12, 6/17/12, or 7/4/12. May not be used in conjunction with Dining Card (IGT Card). Not valid with other offers. May not use gift card to pay the balance of the check. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.