Certified massage therapist delivers a variety of soothing bodyworks to rid clients of pain and tension
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s experience: Having graduated from Minneapolis School of Massage and Body Works, Tamara is an experienced certified massage therapist whose goal is to improve clients’ overall well-being.
- Deep Tissue: A combination of deep tissue and sports massage techniques to help with aches and pains and injuries and break up scar tissue, increase range of motion and increasing blood flow to the muscles
- Relaxation: Light pressure using long flowing strokes to promote relaxation and stress relief and increase blood flow through out the body
- Reiki: A non-invasive therapy done fully clothed working with the body’s energy system and chakra’s to help with physical and emotional healing
- Prenatal: Light pressure to help assist the mother with aches and discomfort while her body is going through the changes of being pregnant.
- Hand and Foot Reflexology: Fully clothed working on the hands and feet in a shiatsu style plus a deeply relaxing scalp massage
- Essential Oil: 8 different specific blends of essential oils to help with relaxation, immune support and decrease inflammation and help increase homeostasis in the body. These are applied to the back and feet and then combined with light massage strokes on the rest of the body arms and legs.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, call (612) 236-5790. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paradise Bodyworks
Before opening Paradise Bodyworks, licensed massage therapist Tamara soothed the sore backs and shoulders of clients at fitness clubs and wellness clinics. And before that, she was a massage client herself, healing from a life-altering injury. With her range of motion restored, Tamara sought out massage as a career and now runs her own business, where she strives to give others the same relief from pain and stress. She offers fully customized massage sessions that may include deep-tissue kneads to break up stubborn knots, flowing Swedish massage strokes to get rid of stress, and relaxation massage strokes to simultaneously calm and energize clients.