· Redeemed August 10, 2017
What You'll Get
- Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour and T-Shirt for One
- Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour and T-Shirt for Two
- Oahu Circle Island Helicopter Experience and T-Shirt for One
- Oahu Circle Island Helicopter Experience and T-Shirt for Two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Passengers over 265lbs may be subject to weight restriction fee. 48hr reservation required; subject to availability 48 hour cancellation notice required or voucher subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other specials or offers. Subject to weather conditions. Subject to availability. SHUTTLE INCLUDED FROM KO OLINA RESORT AREA – FOUR SEASONS RESORT OAHU AT KO OLINA, DISNEY AULANI, KO OLINA BEACH VILLAS RESORT, MARRIOTT’S KO OLINA BEACH CLUB. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paradise Helicopters
Paradise Helicopters whisks sightseers into the skies over Hawaii for unbeatable views of the islands' gorgeous landscapes. Helicopter tours departing from Kona, Hilo, and Oahu give riders the chance to snap aerial photos of everything from the famed white-sand beach of Waikiki on Oahu to lava flows on The Big Island. Along with Paradise's shuttle service from select resort areas, its speedy Bell 407 helicopters ensure passengers spend more time gazing at the sights and less time getting to them.
- Diamond Head Scenic: The 30-minute trek highlights some of Hawaii's most well-known landmarks. Beginning with a glimpse of history above Pearl Harbor as the helicopters flies along the Pacific coast, Waikiki's skyline and the world famous Diamond Head volcanic crater.
- Oahu Circle Island Experience: This 75-minute tour winds around Oahu, traveling from the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor to a trio of secluded beaches. In between, passengers glide above a 1,000-foot waterfall accessible only from the air and the lush Ka'a'awa Valley, seen in film and TV productions including Jurassic Park.