Fishing is the only sport where you’re allowed to consume your opponent, not counting baseball before 1971. Catch a bite with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$179 for a full-day guided fishing trip for two (a $405 total value)
- Full day with guide, who meets you at your hotel (lodging not included with this option) and supplies all gear and bait (a $375 value)
- Lunch ashore Slirpers Island (a $30 value), former haunt of early 1900s-era bootleggers and moonshine makers<p>
$1,199 for a seven-day Paradise fishing vacation for up to six (a $2,450 value)
- Two days of guided fishing and five days of solo fishing
- Lodging for seven nights on an island on Rainy Lake
- Accommodations include a cabin with one queen bed, a bathroom, and a kitchen, as well as a bunkhouse with another queen bed, two twin beds, and two sets of bunk beds.
- Cabin includes fridge, freezer, and microwave<p>
For Paradise Outfitters founder Deron DoRight, fishing trips aren’t just a hobby, they are his livelihood. As a career angler, Deron has the technical knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to helm Paradise Outfitters’ weeklong vacations, half- and full-day fishing trips on Rainy Lake, and two-day excursions at a local lake of the patron’s choosing. Though the potential trophies change with the seasons⎯from walleye to pike to smallmouth bass, or the elusive swimming snowman⎯Deron’s aim is always the same: to help passengers enjoy the beauty of the lake and the sport of fishing, perched atop a comfortable 20-foot Ranger. When the waves ice over, two-person aluminum fishing houses and portable shelters shield anglers from chilly winds.