What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for one unlimited summer concert pass with one glass of selected wine per concert ($120 value)
- $14 for create-your-own wine flights for two ($24 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paradocx Vineyard
What's in a name? At Paradocx Vineyard, it's the owners' day jobs. The four winery owners are physicians, which makes the name Paradocx a play on words: pair of docs. The doctors and their families established the Landenberg vineyard in 2003, where they and their staff tend to more than 100 acres of land, which produce high-quality grapes for their selection of red, white, and sweet wines. Read on to learn about a few:
- Whitewash: This blend of white-grape varieties creates an aromatic medium-bodied wine whose robust stone-fruit and citrus flavors are accented by spicy notes.
- Op-port-une: A combination of cabernet franc, cabernet sauvignon, and petit verdot grapes, this rich and sweet port-style wine pairs well with fruit and dark chocolate.
- Traminette: This award-winning pale-gold wine features scents of honey, honeysuckle, fruit, jasmine, and spices and a dry, acidic taste with a crisp, floral finish.
- Merlot: The vineyard's ruby-hued merlot is medium- to full-bodied with an intense berry taste complemented by toasty notes, which is a result of its oak aging.