Choose from Three Options
- $329 for a Grand Canyon tandem skydiving package for one ($494 value)
- $599 for a Grand Canyon tandem skydiving package for two ($988 value)
- $889 for a Grand Canyon tandem skydiving package for three ($1,482 value)
Each package includes, per person:
- Tandem skydive over Grand Canyon National Park
- Opportunity to pull and fly your own tandem parachute
- DVD and photo of your dive
- Commemorative t-shirt
Every skydiver jumps while harnessed to an instructor, who will land the parachute for safety reasons. See more safety information.
Paragon Skydive bundles adrenaline and eye candy into one-of-a-kind skydiving experiences at Grand Canyon National Park. In addition to the cool wind against your face and the thrill of soaring through the sky, Paragon offers you something almost nowhere else can: a bird's-eye view of the widest and deepest sections of the Grand Canyon.
During a 40-second freefall and a 5-minute canopy float, the Grand Canyon reveals itself in macro- and microscopic form; from above, the canyon is visible in its entirety, but detailed rock formations and ridges are magnified as divers descend. As if the experience itself weren't enough, Paragon offers extras like the chance to pull your own chute cord and have the instructor refer to you as "Mr. Bond."