All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Although stage fright is an all-too-common affliction, most stages won’t actually attack humans unless they’re startled or drunk. Conquer your theatrical phobias with today's Groupon: for $15, you get one ticket for center-section seating at either The Vagina Monologues or Flanagan's Wake at the Paramount Theatre in Aurora. Choose from the following dates:
- The Vagina Monologues on Friday, February 11 at 8 p.m.
- The Vagina Monologues on Thursday, February 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Vagina Monologues on Friday, February 18 at 8 p.m.
- The Vagina Monologues on Thursday, February 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Vagina Monologues on Friday, February 25 at 8 p.m.
- Flanagan's Wake on Sunday, February 13 at 3 p.m.
- Flanagan's Wake on Saturday, February 19 at 8 p.m.
- Flanagan's Wake on Sunday, February 20 at 3 p.m.
- Flanagan's Wake on Saturday, February 26 at 8 p.m.
- Flanagan's Wake on Sunday, February 27 at 3 p.m.
The Vagina Monologues weaves together the impassioned and often funny tales of women from around the world who have struggled with, triumphed over, and embraced womanhood. Though it is not recommended for children or young teens, the show has proven extremely popular among its core demographic, ultimate Frisbee teams on squad-bonding excursions.
Flanagan's Wake has been reducing Chicago to guffaws for the past 13 years with its presentation of a boisterous, interactive Irish wake. Just like a real wake, viewers are encouraged to make up stories about the deceased or simply sit back and enjoy the postmortem songs and customs that have been observed by the Irish since death was invented nearly 200 years ago.
The Paramount Theatre has more than 660 fans on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for date and show purchased. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.