What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $16 for two tickets to Ghosts & Legends Downtown Tour, valid weekdays ($24 value)
- $32 for four tickets to Ghosts & Legends Downtown Tour, valid weekdays ($48 value)
- $17 for two tickets to Ghosts & Legends Downtown Tour, valid any day ($24 value)
- $34 for four tickets to Ghosts & Legends Downtown Tour, valid any day ($48 value)
Approximately 90-120-minute tours depart from Paranormal Books & Curiosities (call for reservations). It is recommended guests arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Valid only for Ghosts & Legends Tours. May upgrade to include psychic readings or brewery tours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paranormal Books & Curiosities
No one knows for sure what awaits us once we shuffle off our mortal coils. That hasn't stopped the staff at Paranormal Books & Curiosities from exploring every possibility, though. Within the store, guests will find one of the largest selections of paranormal books and gifts in the area, complete with historical guides, cryptozoological research, and the latest issue of Weird NJ magazine. But books aren't the only thing PBC has on hand. Read on to learn about it other metaphysical offerings:
- Tours: Guides lead curious ghost hunters to some of Jersey's best-known haunted sites in historic Asbury Park.
- The Paranormal Museum: Exhibits from the museum can often be found in PBC, taking a closer look at special topics such as the Jersey Devil and haunted dolls
- Public and Private Séances are led by PBC owner Kathy Kelly, who aims to use the collective power of the group to communicate with the beyond.