- One ticket to see Frederic Da Silva’s Paranormal - The Mindreading Magic Show
- When: 4 p.m. daily (dark on Tuesdays from August to December)
- Where: Windows Showroom at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $34 for general admission (up to $50.49 value)
- $40 for Premium admission (up to $61.49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Paranormal - The Mindreading Magic Show
If French mentalist Frederic Da Silva selects you to come up on stage, you will probably walk away asking a lot of questions. For example, you might ask yourself if you accidentally put on your transparent pants after he guesses what’s in your pockets. You might wonder if you forgot about a forehead tattoo of your favorite actor after he guesses the name of the person you were thinking of. And you might wonder whether he’s a visitor from the future with very short-range powers of time travel when he stops a clock exactly at the time you imagined. If he doesn’t select you, you might wonder if these marks are planted in the audience ahead of time—but in fact, Da Silva often selects people at random by throwing a Frisbee into the crowd.