Choose from Eight Options
- $83 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area ($550 value)
- $125 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area ($800 value)
- $209 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area ($1,200 value)
$314 for three laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area ($1,500 value)
- $146 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area ($1,100 value)
- $230 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area ($1,600 value)
- $314 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area ($2,400 value)
- $419 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area ($3,000 value)
Click here for valid treatment areas.
During each treatment, a laser passes through the skin to each individual hair follicle. The heat of the laser is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft, damaging the follicle to inhibit future hair growth. The virtually-painless procedure requires no anesthesia or numbing gels and there is no downtime. The treatment can be effective in permanently reducing hair on all skin types, including tanned skin. Results are apparent immediately after treatment and vary from patient to patient; the expectation is a 10–25% hair reduction after the first treatment. Multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results—most patients need 2-6 treatments—due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
Laser Hair USA
For those seeking to grow — or remove — hair on their bodies, Laser Hair USA provides patients from Arizona to Pennsylvania with a variety of minimally-invasive solutions. Especially committed to helping sufferers of hair loss, the highly-trained practitioners at Laser Hair USA use non-surgical techniques such as laser and light energy to regenerate follicles and spur the body's own hair production. In order to cater to other needs, Laser Hair USA also offers laser hair removal, lipo-laser treatments, and microdermabrasion to help patients achieve their desired results.