Experienced educators enrich parenting experiences with age-specific discussions & parent-child play sessions
What You'll Get
Scientists agree that children are our future, which is why most children are sealed in time capsules with a flashlight and a stack of magazines. Invest in the future with today’s Groupon to Parents Place. Choose from the following options and locations:
- For $17, you get a punch card for five drop-in play sessions (a $35 value) at the Palo Alto location. Drop-in play sessions take place:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- For $17, you get a punch card for five drop-in play sessions (a $35 value) at the San Mateo location. Drop-in play sessions take place:
- Monday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- For $35, you get two two-hour parenting classes (a $70 value) at the Palo Alto location.Click here for a schedule of classes.
- For $35, you get two two-hour parenting classes (a $70 value) at the San Mateo location. Click here for a schedule of classes.
The experienced educators, therapists, and licensed psychologists at Parents Place enrich parenting experiences with practical solutions to child-rearing challenges. During the drop-in play sessions, adults and children under five play together in an age-appropriate environment, and parents can receive tips such as getting your child to eat vegetables. The drop-in punch card is only valid toward drop-in play sessions. In two-hour parenting classes, experienced instructors tackle age-specific obstacles in a more structured setting, counseling adults on a variety of topics from toilet training to helping teens successfully hack the Matrix. Depending on the session, attendees may learn to carve ample sleep time out of packed schedules, ease their tyke’s transition away from diapers, or discover discipline techniques more effective than crowning good behavior with actual gem-encrusted crowns.