DoughItYourself makes learning sourdough breadmaking fun with hands on classes, videos, presentations and a full student community.
About This Deal
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price somewhere else, let us know. We’ll cover the difference, worry free. See full details at gr.pn/bpg
Guilt-Free Sourdough Bread making class
What you will learn?
- How to bake delicious sourdough artisan bread
- Broaden your skills to incorporate various flours and additions.
- Transform your nutrition with whole grains options.
- Use your creative energy to drive the type of bread you will bake.
- Share with other like-minded bakers in our community
What's included in this class?
You will get Unlimited access to:
- 18 Videos & Lectures (3+hrs of content)
- 6 Bonus lectures: History, Science, Culture, Flour and more!
- Mentorship and Member Community
- Coaching from a French bread expert
- A continuous stream of new recipes and techniques
This class is taught by Pascal:
Growing up in France with a bakery at every street corner, I used to consider delicious country bread as a daily staple.
After moving to California 15 years ago, I realized finding quality bread was a real challenge. So I decided to try baking my own at home.
Many years later, I discovered that sourdough bread brings many other benefits beyond delicious taste. I wanted to share with others some of the knowledge acquired along the way.
From the bakeries of France to the foodie experience of California, it's been a journey both in geography and in personal learning.
I was Initially drawn to the craft of bread making after relocating to the US and facing tough choices: what happened to my corner bakery? My passion was born of scarcity. After discussing with several friends about my options, I started making bread using commercial yeast and a bread machine. Then I ran across a devoted follower of Tartine bakery in San Francisco who convinced me to explore sourdough. There was no turning back.
Following the "no-knead" approach, and blending in a "French touch", I eventually came to the point where I wanted to share with others not only the delicious loaves but also how to bake them from scratch.