Click above to buy the Platinum-level LASEK eye surgery for $3,000 (a $6,000 value). Click on the links below for additional options.
- Buy here to purchase Silver-level LASEK eye surgery for $2,000 (a $4,000 value).
- Buy here to purchase a Dysport treatment for $300 (a $600 value).
- Buy here to purchase a Restylane treatment for $250 (a $500 value).
Today’s side deal gets you half off LASEK eye surgery from Park Avenue Laser Vision.
The Silver plan is normally $4,000, and the platinum is $6,000. Bring the world into crystalline focus from the moment you open your peepers in the morning with one of these two packages:
- Silver level: The safe, bladeless vision correction described below
- Platinum level: Epi-LASEK, includes CustomVue, and boasts the fastest recovery time of any LASEK procedure—only one to two days
Get a youthful look that’s as smooth as a placid lake with the following treatments:
- Dysport: A new, FDA-approved product that treats fine lines and is believed to last longer than Botox and provide a more natural look.
- Restylane: An FDA-approved dermal filler to fill deeper wrinkles and plump up thin lips.
LASEK is a quick, safe procedure that treats astigmatism, nearsightedness, or farsightedness, all without any of the blades and cutting associated with the older LASIK procedure. LASEK preserves the extremely thin epithelial layer by lifting it from the surface of the eye before lasers are used to reshape the cornea. After the LASEK procedure, the epithelium is replaced on the eye’s surface, and, voila, let there be sight.
LASEK (laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy) is a suitable procedure for patients with thin corneas and is a good option for those with especially strong prescriptions. Patients who undergo LASEK tend to suffer less from dry eyes than those who undergo LASIK. For a detailed description of the LASEK procedure, and its advantages over LASIK, check the Park Avenue Laser Vision website.
Dr. Emil Chynn has a medical degree from Columbia University and did his residency at Harvard. He has been practicing LASEK for more than seven years, was the first surgeon in the city to exclusively perform the procedure, and currently performs about 1,000 procedures annually. Since undergoing vision correction is a big decision, feel free to call Park Avenue Laser Vision with any questions you may have.
More than 60 Citysearchers give five stars, and Yelpers give 3.5: > * It was a true pleasure going through the surgery and the results were absolutely amazing. Kissing my glasses goodbye and welcoming 20/20 vision was totally cool. I’m still amazed when I wake up each morning and can see everything so clearly. – ibmthinkpad, Citysearch > * The surgery was pretty quick. There are pre-op tests done before hand but the whole procedure under the laser was 60 secs per eye! Dr. Chynn lets your bring your favorite CD or iPod in to play in the background to make you more relaxed. – doctortracyng, Citysearch > * The doctors are great. They answered all of my questions…It has been a wonderful experience for me to be able to see without glasses. –abdul09, Citysearch