Silently shout your hidden emotions, deepest desires, and most outrageous fantasy football trades with $50 worth of beautifully arranged flowers (for pick-up or delivery) from ParkCrest Floral Design for $25. This European-inspired bud boutique will customize a collection of statement-making sprouts perfect for any occasion including birthdays, Thanksgiving, and factory strikes.
Skilled stemweavers (including certified Texas Master Florist owner Martha Satterfield) have years of experience selecting and shaping blooms according to your budget and the shape of your face. All occasion bunches begin at $15, special events and roses start at $30, and sympathy arrangements at $35. Check out some of the $50 arrangements you can choose from including the European Dish Garden, Basket Dish Garden, and Best Medicine. Pick up an arrangement at the store, or ParkCrest Floral will deliver to Austin and the surrounding areas for $7.50–$15 ($20 for a specific time).
Flowers, like text messages and X-rays, can be interpreted in any way. Send to someone you have a crush on. Use flowers to soften the blow of bad news (quitting your job, breaking up with your significant other, losing television remote). Or send to yourself to seem more popular and admired than former NYPD Blue star Jimmy Smits.
ParkCrest Floral Design gets five stars from Citysearchers:
- What a charming store! Great gifts and wonderful designs. Best of all a cooler full of flowers sold by the stem that go half price Thursday afternoons. I can afford fresh flowers again!!!!! – mcwws
- Unique gifts, plants and flowers make this place an Austin gem! Not to mention the ladies working there are wonderful and so helpful! I stumbled across them one day and they are simply the best. – ATXlover1
Know Your Flower Connotations
There's no better time to show up with fresh flowers than a first date, but different flowers send different messages to your potential mate. Follow this guide to know exactly what your flowers are saying:
- Single Rose: I have high hopes for our romantic possibilities, which is why I hired my brother to drive us to LazerZone in his Dodge Neon.
- Handful of Daffodils: I don't take myself too seriously but I do take the film Benny and Joon very seriously.
- Cherry Blossom Branch: This date is my alibi for breaking into the arboretum and chopping down a cherry blossom tree.
- A Dozen Carnations: I'm only moderately disappointed that my e-dating match is my sister.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Highland Park West
5408 Parkcrest Dr
Austin, Texas 78731Get Directions