Therapists use their skills to help relieve pain and muscle tension in the body through massage, acupuncture, spinal decompression, and more
About This Deal
- Types of massage therapy offered: Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, and Shiatsu Massage.
- Deep tissue, trigger point, and shiatsu massage technique is used to break up scar tissue and physically break down muscle knots or adhesions that can disrupt circulation and cause pain, which requires firm hand pressure. As such, it uses more intense kneading techniques than Swedish.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- The combination of massage with acupuncture and cupping is a powerful method of treatment. Research has shown that massage, acupuncture, and cupping individually are excellent for the reduction of pain and muscle spasms, but the application of three treatments simultaneously can enhance the quality of each.
- Spinal decompression aims to eliminate negative pressure gathered within the spinal disks, which can cause pain, by gently stretching the spine to change its positioning and force. Intersegmental traction uses a traction table with a roller that helps to stretching the spinal joints to increase mobility and restore normal ranges of the body’s spine.
About Park Healing Center
Park Healing Center cares about their patients. The skilled staff provides help and focuses on natural ways of healing. From massages to acupuncture sessions, Park Healing Center brings backs the smiles on faces.