Pizza is a party food, much like a piñata stuffed with shrimp. Break out the fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a one-pizza meal (a $21 total value)
- One large cheese pizza (an $11.25 value)
- One four-piece order of garlic knots (a $1.50 value)
- One six-piece order of mozzarella sticks (a $5.75 value)
- One 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2.50 value)<p>
$19 for a two-pizza meal (a $44.50 total value)
- Two large cheese pizzas (a $22.50 value)
- One 20-piece order of wings (a $17 value)
- Two 2-liter bottles of soda (a $5 value)<p>
Since 1977, Park Pizza’s kitchen staff has been crafting traditional and gourmet pizzas, which headline a menu of casual Italian cuisine. They arrange toppings on gourmet pizzas in clever combinations, such as the mélange of ziti, ricotta, and mozzarella on the baked-ziti pizza, or the salad pizza with lettuce, carrots, and olives. The Uncle Chuck hero sandwich features barbecue sauce, grilled chicken, mozzarella, french fries, lettuce, and tomatoes—which only leaves out one major food group: chocolate. These pizzas and sandwiches as well as pasta dishes and Italian entrees incorporate all-natural and preservative-free Grande cheese.