All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: teeth cleaning, exam, digital X-rays, and optional take-home teeth-whitening kit
- Learn more about the practice.
- Dr. Ronald Teichman has more than 30 years of experience
- Prophy-Jet cleaner is used toremove plaque and tartar before polishing teeth
- Digital panoramic X-ray machine can discover flawed jawbones, impacted teeth, abscesses, bone loss, and intermolar decay. It emits less radiation than a traditional X-ray machine
- Venus White Ultra take-home teeth-whitening kits can brighten smiles, using trays loaded with safe whitening gel. Steeping teeth in gel for 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days can significantly brighten tooth enamel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Slope Dentistry
Dr. Ronald Teichman and his expert staff perform cosmetic and general dental services that make teeth healthy and radiant. Appointments take place in private rooms, where patients can enjoy flat-screen TVs and soothing music. Armed with tools such as digital x-rays, they can locate such common conditions as tooth decay, gingivitis, and tiny, spring-loaded boxing gloves lurking behind the incisors. At cosmetic consultations, Dr. Teichman and his staff present a variety of options for maximizing the smile’s star power. Popular tune-ups include porcelain veneers and in-office Zoom! teeth-whitening treatment, which helps enamel shed up to eight shades of discoloration caused by drinking coffee or coffee spiked with finger paint. To help anxious patients feel calm and comfortable, Dr. Teichman and his staff may also administer nitrous oxide or gentle anesthetics.