Dental professionals evaluate your gums and teeth, then clean and brighten your smile with a gentle touch
What You'll Get
- What’s included: teeth cleaning, exam, digital X-rays, and optional take-home teeth-whitening kit
- Learn more about the practice.
- The doctors at Park Slope Dentistry Seventh Avenue have decades of experience
- Prophy-Jet cleaner is used to remove plaque and tartar before polishing teeth
- Digital panoramic X-ray machine can discover flawed jawbones, impacted teeth, abscesses, bone loss, and intermolar decay. It emits less radiation than a traditional X-ray machine
- Venus White Ultra take-home teeth-whitening kits can brighten smiles, using trays loaded with safe whitening gel. Steeping teeth in gel for 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days can significantly brighten tooth enamel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New patients only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Slope Dentistry
Park Slope Dentistry Seventh Avenue The expert doctors at Park Slope Dentistry Seventh Avenue perform cosmetic and general dental services that will leave you with a healthy, beautiful smile. Appointments take place in private, modern rooms where you can enjoy flat-screen TVs or soothing music. Using ultra-low dose digital x-rays, your dentist and dental hygienist will diagnose tooth decay, gum (aka periodontal) conditions and orthodontic concerns. At cosmetic consultations, your doctor will present you with options for maximizing the radiance of your smile. Popular services include porcelain veneers and in-office Zoom! teeth-whitening treatment. To help anxious patients feel calm and comfortable, your dentist or hygienist can offer inhalation of nitrous oxide or gentle anesthetics.