Seeing movies in the theater helps you avoid watching no-frills, direct-to-DVD versions of popular films, such as One Man and a Baby and Star War. See the reel deal with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$13 for a movie package for two (up to a $26 total value)
$26 for the above movie package for four (up to a $52 total value)
- Movie ticket for each person (up to a $7 value)
- Popcorn for each person (a $3 value)
- Fountain drink for each person (a $3 value)<p>
$59 for a movie birthday party for up to five guests (a $120 value)
- Free movie admission for the birthday child, parents, and up to five guests with small popcorns (extra $5–$9 fee for each additional guest)
- Access to a private party room
- Utensils, decorations, tables, chairs, and balloons<p>
Parkade Cinemas doesn't need a marquee lit up in flashing bulbs or spotlights waving through the sky to get the community through its doors. The film buffs behind the independently run theater know that the focus of the movie experience is the movie itself, so they don't try to overshadow it. And by leaving their decor understated, they've created something distinctly familiar. The red curtains lining the walls around six screens, the blue and white tile leading to the candies in the concession stand, the gray seats whose arms hug audiences during the scary parts are all emblematic of movie-going. These, coupled with the second-run Hollywood blockbusters and the regular live performances from comedians and magicians, make Parkade Cinemas a staple of the community.