Professional groomers offer bath and trim services to make the pet look neat and tidy anew
What You'll Get
- Bath includes: nail trimming, ear cleaning, brushing out, and a choice of scent
- Trim includes: a bath and trim of the face, feet, and sanitary area
- Size limits:
- Extra small: up to 10 lbs.
- Small: up to 25 lbs.
- Medium: up to 40 lbs.
- Large: up to 60 lbs.
- Extra-large: up to 100 lbs.
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per pet. Extra fee may incur for matted hair, deshedding, or excessively dirty pets. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Parker's Grooming Salon
Dogs of all breeds and sizes are welcome at Parker's Grooming Salon. Skilled professionals offer a selection of grooming services, treating four-legged friends with respect and kindness. The comfortable and safe environment allows pets to unwind and discover their charm anew.