Cinema buffs don’t need to leave their cars to watch a Halloween family or Horror film at the Drive-Thru Cinema
About This Deal
- What’s included: Admission for one vehicle with up to four guests to one show..
- Available screenings:
- 10/08/21 Addams Family Values (PG13) at 7 p.m. and Halloween 2018 (R) at 9:15 p.m
- 10/09/21 Scary stories to tell in the dark (PG13 ) at 7 p.m. and A Nightmare on Elm Street (R) 9:15 p.m.
- 10/10/21 Boo! A Madea Halloween (PG-13) at 7 p.m.
- 10/15/21 Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (PG) at 7 p.m. and The Grudge 2020 (R) at 9:15 p.m.
- 10/16/21 The Addams Family 2019 (PG) at 7 p.m. and Insidious: The Last Key (PG) at 9 p.m.
- 10/17/21 The Shining (R) at 7 p.m.
- 10/22/21 Bettlejuice (PG) 7 p.m. and Doctor Sleep (R) at 9 p.m.
- 10/23/21 Gretel & Hansel (PG-13) at 7 p.m. and US (R) at 9:15 p.m.
- 10/24/21 Scooby-Doo 2002 (PG) 7 p.m.
- 10/29/21 Casper 1995 (PG) at 7 p.m. and Poltergeist (PG) at 9 p.m.
- Guests are recommended to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the film
- Films are screened on the second level of the garage
- In-car dining available, customers can order and receive their meals without leaving the car
Parking Lot Theaters
As the very name suggests, Parking Lot Theaters provide Philadelphia’s locals and visitors with drive-thru cinema experiences. Guests can enjoy high-quality entertainment, hot food, and snacks from the comfort of their cars.
About Parking Lot Theaters
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Time Should We Arrive? - 30 minutes before your scheduled movie time. All guests are parked in reserved spots.
- What Forms of Payment is Accepted? - Purchase your tickets, Food, or Merchandise via Paypal Payment processing. No Paypal account needed and use of major credit cards are accepted.
- Is outside food allowed?- Outside food is allowed however we encourage purchase from either our Food Truck Vendors or Either our Concession Stand.
- Is alcohol permitted?- Alcohol is not permitted and we strongly encourage against all alcoholic beverages to prevent any accidents from drinking and driving.
- What are my Seating Arrangement Options? - In order for all guest to have an enjoyable movie experience, Seating / Vehicle placement is based on a first come, first serve basis with priority held to smaller vehicles up front and trucks and SUVs towards back of movie showing.
- Does this event Follow CDC Guidelines and Restrictions? - Our event will follow all Guidelines of Covid-19 by having vehicles properly distanced, PPE for staff, Hand Sanitizing Stations, and 6ft distancing Markers when visiting restrooms, conceession stands or Food Trucks.