Cinema buffs don’t need to leave their cars to watch a family adventure Onward or action film Wonder Woman 1984 at a drive-thru cinema
About This Deal
- What’s included: Admission for one vehicle with up to four guests to one show at 6:30 or 8:30 p.m.
- Available screenings:
- 6:30 p.m.: Onward
- 8:30 p.m.: Wonder Woman 1984
- Guests are recommended to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the film
- Films are screened on the second level of the garage
- In-car dining available, customers can order and receive their meals without leaving the car
Parking Lot Theaters
As the very name suggests, Parking Lot Theaters provide Philadelphia’s locals and visitors with drive-thru cinema experiences. Guests can enjoy high-quality entertainment, hot food, and snacks from the comfort of their cars.
About Parking Lot Theaters
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Time Should We Arrive? - We encourage arriving by 6:30, all guests are parked on a First Come, First Serve basis. Upgrade your Ticket to a VIP Ticket to gurantee placement within the first 3 Rows.
- What Forms of Payment is Accepted? - Purchase your tickets, Food, or Merchandise via Paypal Payment processing. No Paypal account needed and use of major credit cards are accepted.
- Is outside food allowed?- Outside food is allowed however we encourage purchase from either our Food Truck Vendors or Either our Concession Stand.
- Is alcohol permitted?- Alcohol is not permitted and we strongly encourage against all alcoholic beverages to prevent any accidents from drinking and driving.
- What are my Seating Arrangement Options? - We have VIP seating available which reserves the first 3 rows for movie viewing and General Admission seating. In order for all guest to have an enjoyable movie experience, Seating / Vehicle placement is based on a first come, first serve basis with priority held to smaller vehicles up front and trucks and SUVs towards back of movie showing.
- Does this event Follow CDC Guidelines and Restrictions? - Our event will follow all Guidelines of Covid-19 by having vehicles properly distanced, PPE for staff, Hand Sanitizing Stations, and 6ft distancing Markers when visiting restrooms, conceession stands or Food Trucks.