Bowling-alley lanes are covered in a thin layer of oil, facilitating a smooth trip for the ball and adorable walking surfaces for newborn deer. Polish your poise with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a 5- or 10-pin bowling package for up to 6 (a $72.90 total value)
- 90-minute rental of a single lane, valid for 10-pin bowling any day (except Friday or Saturday after 7 p.m.) or 5-pin bowling any day (a $53.10 value)
- One large pizza (a $13.50 value)
- One jug of pop (a $6.30 value)
$45 for a 5-pin bowling package for up to 12 (up to a $145.80 total value)
- 90-minute rental of two lanes on any day (a $106.20 value)
- Two large pizzas (a $13.50 value each)
- Two jugs of pop (a $6.30 value each)
When Toronto native Thomas F. Ryan invented five-pin bowling in 1909, it caught on so quickly that soon Canadian geese began travelling in flying V formations to show their support for both the sport and the newly discovered concept of aerodynamics. And today, at Parkway Bowl, visitors can enjoy the game however they please, lacing up shoes on one of the 20 five-pin lanes or four hybrid lanes that toggle between five- and tenpin setups. Bowlers can also add bumpers to compensate for poor aim or attend glow-in-the-dark bowling sessions to compensate for poor outfit choices.