What You'll Get
What You Get
- $70 for $100 worth of steaks and seafood
- Click here to see the available menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Parlor Steakhouse
The Upper East Side had long been lacking something: a steak house to rival the Midtown meat meccas. In 2008, Michael Glick and Susy Salvo Glick decided to do something about it. The husband-wife restaurateurs enlisted executive chef Lucas Billheimer and pastry chef Andrea Bucheli James to help them open Parlor Steakhouse. The result: an elegantly appointed eatery whose briny oysters and tender cuts of beef get a nod of approval from New York Magazine.
A Glance at The Menu
|Fresh oysters, littleneck clams, and salmon tartare with soy-wasabi dressing help prime appetites||Light salads appear alongside heartier servings of crab cakes and spring garlic chowder|
|Entrees||Steak House Classics|
|Roast chicken and Black Angus burgers adhere to tradition while the short ribs with kimchi whipped potatoes showcase international influences||USDA Prime cuts of beef ranging from a 7-ounce petit filet mignon to a 36-ounce Delmonico steak; four decadent sauces available|
From the Press
- "Unless you live in the area, a trip up to 90th St specifically for steak may seem like a stretch — but those who make the effort are well rewarded at Parlor...."—New York Magazine
- "[Chef Billheimer's] pan-roasted chicken is a model of type with golden skin and a bed of ricotta whipped potatoes garnished with pattypan squash and maitake mushrooms."—Crain's New York
- "...this neighborhood find boasts clubby, welcoming good looks (think plush fabric and masculine dark stripes); first-class steaks cooked to juicy perfection; and a mean Belgian beer selection."—ViaMichelin
A Peek Inside
Clean lines, uncluttered walls, and low-backed booths lend Parlor Steakhouse a distinctively modern vibe. Even with this minimalist focus, the dining room does manage to incorporate some whimsical touches. Entire sections of the wall are covered with a latticework of deconstructed wine crates emblazoned with the names of distinguished wineries from California, Italy, and beyond.