It can be tough to relax, between work, family, and the unrealistic nighttime demands of your horse-headed dream boss. Escape with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a petite mani-pedi (a $51 total value)
- A 15-minute petite manicure with filing and polish (a $19 value)
- A 30-minute petite pedicure with filing for the nails and feet, a light massage with lotion, a soak, powder, and polish (a $32 value)<p>
$65 for a spa day (up to a $130 total value)
- A Dead Sea–salt body scrub or aromatherapy sugar body polish; both include a session in the Vichy shower (up to a $60 value)
- An aroma-steam sauna session with essential oil of eucalyptus (a $20 value)
- A petite facial with cleansing, exfoliation, and massage (a $50 value)<p>
Customers may opt to combine packages in the same day and indulge in both the petite mani-pedi and the spa day.
Spa day packages are performed on the second floor of Parlour on the Avenue, which is not handicap accessible<p>
Parlour on the Avenue
It’s hard to tell if you’re walking into a pedicure studio or a Victorian sitting room. A client relaxes in a throne-like leather chair while a nail technician tends to her feet, and yet it feels as though a butler could walk in at any moment with high tea. Perhaps it’s the nail technicians, who seem to be fawning over royalty, or perhaps it’s the room’s ornate mouldings, matching the patterned wallpaper and rug, and polished hardwood floors. That distinct sense of place elevates both of Parlour on the Avenue’s locations, both housed in buildings constructed in the 1800s—one receiving a preservation award from Indiana Landmarks—and both with two floors bedecked in Victorian decor.
On the ground floors, the staff dotes over visitors with hair, nail, skin, and spa services. The second floors house Victorian wet spas—spaces where clients enjoy privacy and indulgent services such as whey baths, hot-stone massages, and stories read by Charles Dickens. To enhance the results of each service, Parlour’s team recommends aftercare products from its stock, such as lotions from Hempz Body Care and Pino and face-care formulas from Control Corrective.