Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of food for pickup at the Frankfort location
$13 for $20 worth of food for pickup at the Tinley Park location
- Valid only for pickup. Not valid for delivery.
- Orders available: 11:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m. daily
- Minimum order amount: $15
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Parmesans Station and Parmesans Wood Stone Pizza
Renowned chef Michael Papandrea leads a team of culinary craftspeople as they create gourmet pizzas and Italian cuisine including shrimp, veal, and pasta dishes, as well as a slew of sandwiches. Whether they are at the new Parmesans Station in Tinley Park or the original Parmesans Wood Stone Pizza in Frankfort, their pizza artisans bake hand-pulled crusts directly on stone and bestow each round foundation with a scrumptiously crispy texture and excellent posture. The eatery’s pesto sauce kicks butter to the curb, while cheesy bread stashes gooey mozzarella inside an italian loaf prior to baking.
Those seeking a new dining experience can check out Parmesans Station, fittingly located inside the Tinley Park 80th Avenue Metra station. Here, Parmesans’ skilled staffers offer pizza, pasta, and pastries in addition to delivering catered fare for up 120 guests and setting up the Italian nibbles, freeing up hosts to light candles, arrange flowers, and retrieve the special-occasion china from the basement’s 7,926-mile hole leading to the other end of the world. Weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, birthday parties, and civic meetings are all welcome.