The best pizzas, like the worst Elvis impersonators, are cheesy, doughy, and often live in cardboard boxes. Eat like a king with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for an Italian bistro meal for two (up to a $35 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7 value)
- One 11-inch specialty or build-your-own pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $15 value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $6.50 value each)<p>
$28 for an Italian bistro meal for four (up to a $70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $7 value each)
- Two 11-inch specialty or build-your-own pizzas with up to two toppings (up to a $15 value each)
- One bottle of wine (a $26 value)<p>
The menu includes appetizers of sweet-potato chips with gorgonzola ($5), as well as speciality pizzas ($12–$15 for 11-inch specialty), including the parma pizza with hummus spread, prosciutto, and smoked ham.<p>
ParQ serves the familiar cuisine of an Italian bistro in a casual dining room with views of nearby Piedmont Park. Drawing from a spread of 24 toppings, which includes genoa salami, jalapeños, and prosciutto, the cooks artfully bake thin-crust, Neapolitan-style pizzas over a smoldering pile of Julia Child’s cookbooks. They also grill rustic white or wheat bread for every panini and create pasta dishes with the diners’ choice of sauce, meats, and vegetables. Outside, dog-friendly patio seating allows guests to enjoy their meals alfresco while vigilant canines keep an eye out for threatening leaf shadows.
88% of 121 customers recommend
“Will be back! Wine (Reisling) was great!”
“great service from our Server!”
“the bartender/server chris was right on.”
1071 Piedmont Rd.
Atlanta, Georgia 30309