Group dining fosters engaging conversations and ensures there are enough hands to stage a cutlery puppet show of King Lear. Voice a salad fork’s inner monologue with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$89 for a four-course dinner for four (up to a $208 total value) $49 for a four-course dinner for two (up to a $104 total value)
Each dinner includes the following per two diners:
- One maze platter with hummus, dolmeh, tapenade, baked eggplant kashk, fresh mozzarella olivieh, shirazi salad, and feta (a $16 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 total value)
- Two servings of ice cream (an $8 value)
- A bottle of wine, pitcher of vodka lemonade, sangria, martini, or bottle of San Pellegrino or Badoit water (up to a $34 value)
Beaded curtains and maroon tapestries drape Pars Cove’s dining room in Old-World charm, matching the Persian and Mediterranean influence on the restaurant’s menu. The dishes incorporate "flavors both familiar and daring," according to CenterStage, covering land and sea more effectively than a seal trying to walk in combat boots. Caramelized onions, fresh basil, and plum-tomato-herb sauce simmer beneath the lamb arrabiata’s tender-cut shank. A sweet-toned walnut-pomegranate sauce glazes veggie, chicken, or salmon fesenjan. Outside, green tendrils from potted plants reach through the patio's lattice fence, creating a garden-like vibe and sneaking tastes of hummus from unguarded plates.
Explore Lincoln Park
91% of 1,219 customers recommend
“Nice service l Tasty food that is definitely home made and authentic”
“the BEST HUMMUS ANYWHERE !!!”
“Great outdoor seating, attentive efficient staff, and even better fare! Wonderful place, I've already recommended to others!”