Group dining fosters engaging conversations and ensures there are enough hands to stage a cutlery puppet show of King Lear. Voice a salad fork’s inner monologue with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$89 for a four-course dinner for four (up to a $208 total value) $49 for a four-course dinner for two (up to a $104 total value)
Each dinner includes the following per two diners:
- One maze platter with hummus, dolmeh, tapenade, baked eggplant kashk, fresh mozzarella olivieh, shirazi salad, and feta (a $16 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 total value)
- Two servings of ice cream (an $8 value)
- A bottle of wine, pitcher of vodka lemonade, sangria, martini, or bottle of San Pellegrino or Badoit water (up to a $34 value)
Beaded curtains and maroon tapestries drape Pars Cove’s dining room in Old-World charm, matching the Persian and Mediterranean influence on the restaurant’s menu. The dishes incorporate "flavors both familiar and daring," according to CenterStage, covering land and sea more effectively than a seal trying to walk in combat boots. Caramelized onions, fresh basil, and plum-tomato-herb sauce simmer beneath the lamb arrabiata’s tender-cut shank. A sweet-toned walnut-pomegranate sauce glazes veggie, chicken, or salmon fesenjan. Outside, green tendrils from potted plants reach through the patio's lattice fence, creating a garden-like vibe and sneaking tastes of hummus from unguarded plates.