All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $61 for a four-course dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($106 value)
- $71 for a four-course dinner for two, redeemable any day ($106 value)
- $112 for a four-course dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($216 value)
- $123 for a four-course dinner for four, redeemable any day ($216 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Choice of two entrees up to $18 each
- Two soups or Cove salads
- One sampler platter, including hummus, dolmeh, tapenade, baked eggplant kashk, Pars potato salad, mozzarella, Shirazi salad, and feta cheese
- Two vegetarian, chicken, beef, or seafood entrees
- Two servings of ice cream
- One bottle of wine or pitcher of vodka lemonade, sangria, or martinis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with open table reservation. Valid toward any entree up to $18; must pay difference for items priced over $18. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pars Cove
Beaded curtains and maroon tapestries drape Pars Cove’s dining room in Old-World charm, matching the Persian and Mediterranean influence on the restaurant’s menu. The dishes incorporate "flavors both familiar and daring," according to CenterStage, covering land and sea more effectively than a seal trying to walk in combat boots. Caramelized onions, fresh basil, and plum-tomato-herb sauce simmer beneath the lamb arrabiata’s tender-cut shank. A sweet-toned walnut-pomegranate sauce glazes veggie, chicken, or salmon fesenjan. Outside, green tendrils from potted plants reach through the patio's lattice fence, creating a garden-like vibe and sneaking tastes of hummus from unguarded plates.