The Founding Fathers held their initial meetings in a neighborhood tavern, which explains why the Declaration of Independence’s first draft had a long, rambling subsection devoted to how powdered wigs are a natural icebreaker. Revolt against the tyranny of boredom with today’s Groupon to Part II Lounge in Johnston. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get appetizers and beer for two (up to a $26.75 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
One 48-ounce pitcher of Budweiser or Bud Light (a $6.75 value)
- For $28, you get appetizers and beer for four (up to a $56 total value) that includes the following items:
- Four appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Two 60-ounce pitchers of Budweiser or Bud Light (an $8 value each)
Seasonal sports flicker on flat-screen TVs at Part II Lounge, where a menu of lip-smacking pub grub coasts down esophagi on foam-capped surfs of domestic suds. Starters such as pulled-pork nachos enable table-wide bonding and barbecue-sauce-smothered thumb wars, with winners scoring a homemade roasted garlic hummus platter with toasted pita chips. Toe-tapping tunes pour from an on-site jukebox, underscoring chews on an all-purpose munchies platter that combines chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, and seasoned fries onto one sprawling salver. Spirits soar on the dance floor thanks to infectious riffs from live bands and DJs, and the dulcet clack of ricocheting balls echoes throughout the lounge on Mondays and Tuesdays during complimentary pool games.